Select a Proven Extreme Leadership Expert for Your Next Conference Speaker
Steve Farber has redefined leadership because he understands that today's leaders are not bosses. Instead, these leaders must serve as compassionate, caring, and loving individuals who bring out the best in others, no matter their position or title. Without these leaders in place, organizations – regardless of the time and resources at their disposal – are doomed to fail. This is what Steve Farber emphasizes as a conference speaker.
Farber is a leadership guru who preaches "Extreme Leadership" – a distinct leadership concept that he has emphasized in his three bestselling books:
- The Radical Leap - An Extreme Leader is someone who is unafraid to take a leap of faith and put their trust in others. In this book, Farber describes what it takes to become an Extreme Leader, i.e. someone who looks beyond traditional leadership concepts, shows Love to their employees, and fosters an organizational culture that drives long-lasting collaboration and success.
- The Radical Edge - Ready to reenergize your organization? In this book, Farber defines the differences between an Extreme Leader and a traditional boss, along with the steps an individual can take to stoke success in their business, renew their passion for life, and make the world a better place — all at the same time.
- Greater Than Yourself - The concept of helping others achieve their full potential doesn't apply during traditional work hours, right? Wrong! In this book, Farber outlines what it means to be a GTY leader and explains that the goal of a genuine leader is to help others — teammates, employees, and colleagues—become more capable, confident, and accomplished than they are themselves.
Farber says what he thinks and practices what he preaches, and his conference presentations serve as unique experiences for all involved. Now, you can book Farber as your next convention speaker and enjoy a fun, exciting, and educational presentation that you and your colleagues won't soon forget.
"Dear Steve, I can tell you first-hand that our audience greatly resonated with your provocative and inspirational comments…From all of us at Raytheon, please accept our best wishes as you continue to spread the word. You have a powerful message that is artfully delivered!”
- William Swanson, Chairman and CEO (Ret.)
Raytheon (NYSE Symbol: RTN)
Teaching the Principles of Extreme Leadership to Organizations Big and Small
Let's face it – conference speeches sometimes can be dull and boring. If you hire the wrong event speaker, your team may struggle to get the point of the presentation. Conference attendees likely will gloss over the speaker's presentation, perhaps staring at their smartphones and waiting for the presentation to end so they can return to work. Or, attendees might zone out entirely, leaving your company with a wasted opportunity and further preventing your team from maximizing its potential.
If you're investing in a conference speaker for your organization, why should you be forced to settle for anyone who is less than perfect? Fortunately, there's Steve Farber, an experienced leadership coach who has delivered many conference speeches to attendees in a wide range of business segments, including:
- Financial Services
STEVE FARBER’S LEADERSHIP TOPICS
NOTE: STEVE TAILORS ALL TOPICS TO THE NEEDS OF EACH CLIENT
1. EXTREME LEADERSHIP
Do you have what it takes to handle the Oh Shit! Moment (OS!M), aka the moment when you take a risk to accomplish something extraordinary? For many leaders, the answer is a resounding "No," and perhaps for good reason. The OS!M is scary, and embracing Fear and understanding how to manage this natural human response may seem impossible.
In this conference presentation, Steve Farber will explain the key tenets of Extreme Leadership and highlight how you can relish the OS!M by embracing Fear and Love – two complex human emotions that often appear to combat with one another but actually can transform the way you lead. The presentation will describe how you can use Farber's LEAP framework – Love, Energy, Audacity, and Proof – to become an Extreme Leader who fosters transformation and drives others to do the same.
After the presentation, you will understand how to:
- Embrace Fear, and rather than shy away from it, use it to your advantage
- Use the power of Love to make the extraordinary a regular occurrence
- Inspire yourself and others to change the world day after day
- Earn your customers' and employees' respect and loyalty
- Remain engaged in your day-to-day activities and encourage your peers to connect with one another to drive collaboration
Becoming an Extreme Leader may seem like a tall task, but Farber is an engaging and informative conference speaker who takes the guesswork out of transforming your leadership style. As such, this presentation represents a great option for current, next-generation, and high-potential leaders at all levels of your organization. It may even make it easier for you to drive a cultural transformation throughout your entire organization.
2. GREATER THAN YOURSELF
Did you know that the best way to succeed is to help others be more successful than yourself? That's right! A genuine leader helps colleagues, employees, teammates, and many others unlock their true potential. This leader invests time, wisdom, coaching, and connections in other people, and by doing so, enjoys self-fulfillment throughout the process.
As a convention speaker, Steve Farber will explore what it means to be Greater Than Yourself in all that you do. This presentation focuses on the three-step method to become Greater Than Yourself:
- Expand Yourself – Find out which tools you'll need to boost your personal capabilities and become the Extreme Leader you want to be.
- Give Yourself – Discover what it means to "philanthropize" so you can develop your Extreme Leadership skills, identify Extreme Leadership potential in others, and encourage others to become Extreme Leaders.
- Replicate Yourself – Understand how to spread your influence beyond the one-to-one interactions with those around you, and transform your entire organization into one that excels and stands out in a highly competitive global marketplace.
Ready to become Greater Than Yourself? Thanks to Farber's insightful presentation, you and your team can learn Extreme Leadership principles to ensure all members of your organization can become greater than themselves in no time at all.
3. Radical Accountability
You don't need to be the head honcho to play an important leadership role in your organization. Leadership, ultimately, has nothing to do with the title on your business card or your position on the organizational chart. It's about who you are and what you do to change things for the better — regardless of your "place" in the company.
Radical Accountability represents a crucial part of Steve Farber's Extreme Leadership model, and as a conference speaker, he will enable you to use it to build a culture of leadership at every level of your organization. The presentation emphasizes four personal strategies related to Radical Accountability:
- Cultivate Love
- Generate Energy
- Inspire Audacity
- Provide Proof
Even if you think you're a great leader, you may learn a thing or two from Farber's Radical Accountability presentation. You'll be able to stay calm, cool, and collected in high-pressure situations, get the most of your team, and ensure you and your colleagues can work together to achieve common goals consistently.
4. Working without a net
Believe it or not, we all are Working Without a Net at some point in our lives. Whether it's during our personal or professional lives, we may face unexpected challenges. And it's how we respond to these challenges that influences the type of leader we'll become.
When faced with a challenge, do you shy away from it or hold firm? You may want to believe you're in the latter group; unfortunately, you may actually belong to the former group – but that's OK. In Steve Farber's Working Without a Net presentation, you'll get a first-hand look at what it means to perform without a safety net from Farber himself.
This impromptu, spontaneous, and audience-driven presentation features no script, and the entire presentation's focus depends on the audience’s real-time need. Here's how the presentation works:
- Farber will introduce the concept of Extreme Leadership and propose a few challenging ideas to the audience.
- The audience will break up into smaller groups to discuss Farber's Extreme Leadership concept and come up with one important question to pose to Farber about Extreme Leadership that relates to their current work/life situations.
- Farber will answer each question (or as many as possible depending on the size of the audience) and facilitate conversations with the audience as appropriate.
- You'll engage with Farber in a collaborative presentation, and as a result, learn the principles of Extreme Leadership so you can better serve your organization for years to come.
Most conference speakers begin a presentation with a list of key talking points and/or PowerPoint slides to serve as a guide. That's not Farber or his Working Without A Net presentation! With this presentation, you'll be able to connect with your conference speaker, pose questions to him about Extreme Leadership, and understand how you can succeed even if you're Working Without a Net.
STEVE FARBER, CONFERENCE SPEAKER: VIDEO CLIPS & TESTIMONIALS
Enjoy These Live Video Clips and Some Words of Praise From a Few of Steve's Many Clients.
This is Not Empowerment
Love Is Good Business
Greater Than Yourself
Case Study: An Extreme Leadership Culture
PSAV Presentation Services
Orange County Dept of Education
The American Orthopaedic Association
STEVE FARBER IN SUMMARY:
- Inc Top 50 Leadership and Management Expert
- High-Level Executive Leadership Coach
- Best-Selling Author
- Renown Thought Leader
- Founder, The Extreme Leadership Institute
- Member, Transformational Leadership Council
- Former VP, The Tom Peters Company
ABOUT STEVE FARBER, CONFERENCE SPEAKER
“Do What You Love in the Service of People Who Love What You Do”
- Steve Farber
Steve Farber lives this motto every day, and it guides his Extreme Leadership concept. Now, he shares the principles of Extreme Leadership with organizations around the world, ensuring organizations of all sizes can foster cultures of Extreme Leadership that drive unparalleled success.
Farber is a world-renowned thought leader and the creator of the Extreme Leadership framework and methodology. He previously served as the Vice President at Tom Peters Company and founded the Extreme Leadership Institute. He also is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council and offers leadership presentations to organizations worldwide.
Some of Farber's career accomplishments include:
- Inc Top 50 Leadership and Management expert
- Bestselling author of three leadership books
- High-level executive leadership coach who has served industry-leading organizations globally
Farber is an Extreme Leader in every sense and is happy to share his Extreme Leadership knowledge and insights with audiences as a conference speaker. He maintains a strong commitment to Extreme Leadership that enables him to differentiate himself from other leadership coaches, and this commitment has helped him become a globally recognized leadership influencer.