Steve Farber: Leadership Speaker for the Construction Industry
The construction industry plays a key role in the global economy. Ultimately, to succeed in today's rapidly evolving construction landscape, an organization requires two forms of capital: hard skills and soft skills.
Hard skills involve "doing the job," and begin with education and training. They serve as the financial capital aspects of the business of construction. On the other hand, soft skills are all about human capital. They involve the recognition of emotional intelligence, understanding the generational differences in a workforce, and communication that drives long-lasting results for a construction organization.
For construction organizations, teaching managers and employees both soft and hard skills may seem impossible at times. Now, construction industry leadership speaker, Steve Farber, is available to help your organization do just that.
Farber is a globally acclaimed construction industry leadership speaker who preaches a mission of Extreme Leadership to drive success across all levels of an organization. He also is the author of three bestselling leadership books:
- The Radical Leap: Explains how a reader can bring Love, Energy, Audacity, and Proof (LEAP) to their work and life and inspire others to do the same.
- The Radical Edge: Explores how a reader can transform their perception of the world and find ways to improve the world every day.
- Greater Than Yourself: Shows a reader how to drive transformation from any position and teach others how to become more confident, capable, and accomplished in all that they do.
Farber offers many presentations that teach construction organizations how to take their everyday operations to the next level. Therefore, all members of your organization can enjoy a superb leadership presentation from Farber, one that managers and employees won't soon forget.
"Talking about Love, Energy, Audacity, and Proof (LEAP) draws an undeniable connection between soft skills and hard skills. It makes a strong business case for the relationship between service and the bottom line. It does so with leadership that models behaviors that adhere to the mantra – do what you love in the service of people who love what you do. LEAP is the framework to evolve, even revolutionize human capital development.”
- Construction Industry Spokesperson
Steve Farber’s Leadership Topics
Steve Farber will spend some time learning about your construction organization, its team, and its goals. By doing so, he'll develop a custom leadership presentation that provides instant and long-lasting value for audience members. The presentation also ensures entry-level employees and C-suite executives alike can receive actionable leadership insights that they can use to transform your organization's culture.
Farber's presentations focus on a number of key leadership topics, including:
1. Extreme Leadership
Does your construction organization develop and employ leaders who are passionate and dedicated to their work, and share this passion and dedication with others? If not, your organization may struggle to drive consistent results, retain top talent, and ensure its managers and employees gain the soft and hard skills that they need to succeed.
In Steve Farber's Extreme Leadership presentation, audience members can find out what separates an ordinary leader from an Extreme Leader. The presentation teaches audience members about the LEAP framework to ensure managers and employees can deliver improvements across your organization – and throughout their everyday lives too.
As a construction industry leadership speaker, Farber's Extreme Leadership presentation emphasizes several key points, including:
- How Fear can impact an individual, and how a person can overcome Fear and use it to their advantage
- The power of the heart, and how this power can help an individual transform an ordinary experience into an extraordinary one
- How to inspire yourself to change the world, and how you can inspire others to transform the world around them
- How to earn customers' and employees' Love, respect, and loyalty and foster long-term partnerships with customers and employees
- What you can do to keep yourself and others engaged in your day-to-day activities inside and outside of work
Extreme Leadership has been shown to be a difference-maker for construction organizations of all sizes. With Farber's Extreme Leadership presentation, you can teach your managers and employees how to become Extreme Leaders who can make the world a better place.
2. Greater Than Yourself
Oftentimes, it is easy to feel helpless to improve your organization, particularly if you fill a minor role at a major construction organization. But did you know that you can drive meaningful enhancements in your organization, regardless of your title or position? That's right, and Steve Farber's Greater Than Yourself presentation will teach audience members how to do so.
Farber's Greater Than Yourself presentation focuses on a three-step process that you can use to establish a new standard of leadership in your construction organization:
- Expand Yourself: Understand what it takes to deepen and expand your personal capabilities, i.e. the raw material for Extreme Leadership.
- Give Yourself: Recognize the importance of "philanthropizing" to identify leadership capabilities in yourself and others and expand these capabilities.
- Replicate Yourself: Go beyond one-to-one influence and do what you can in any role to enhance your organization both now and in the future.
Becoming Greater Than Yourself will force you to rethink the way you look at the title on your business card. As such, it will deliver unparalleled results and teach you how to transform your organization and those around you by acting as an Extreme Leader.
3. Radical Accountability
Anyone can be an Extreme Leader, and in order to succeed as a leader, you need to be ready to take accountability. In Steve Farber's Radical Accountability presentation, audience members can learn the four personal strategies that they can use to transform leadership in any construction organization:
- Cultivate Love
- Generate Energy
- Inspire Audacity
- Provide Proof
Farber's Radical Accountability presentation often serves as a great option for frontline employees and mixed-level groups. The presentation highlights how anyone can become a difference-maker in their organization by taking accountability, doing something significant, and enlisting others to help.
4. Working Without a Net
When was the last time a construction project failed to go exactly as planned? Unfortunately, this may happen more frequently that you'd like, which means you may deploy backup plans to account for possible hiccups along the way.
But have you ever considered what it would be like to operate without a safety net? It may scare you to work without the security of a backup plan. In Farber's Working Without a Net presentation, however, you can find out what it means to embrace your Fear and work without a net.
This presentation is distinct because Farber himself will deliver the presentation without a net of his own. In lieu of a traditional presentation style, here's how Farber's Working Without a Net presentation works:
- Farber will introduce the concept of Extreme Leadership and propose a few challenges to the audience.
- The audience will break into small groups and come up with one important question about leadership and how it relates to a particular work or life situation.
- Farber will address each group's question and facilitate a discussion with the entire audience as needed.
Audience members can learn the ins and outs of Extreme Leadership and find out how building a culture of Extreme Leaders can transform your construction organization.
- Farber's Working Without a Net presentation is unlike anything you'll ever experience. Thus, the presentation offers a wonderful option for construction organizations that want to transform managers and employees into Extreme Leaders who are unafraid of Working Without a Net.
Book Steve Farber for Your Construction Industry Event
Finding the right motivational speaker for your construction organization can be difficult. Lucky for you, there's Steve Farber, an experienced construction industry speaker who has delivered hundreds of presentations to organizations big and small.
Farber will do whatever he can to engage and inspire audience members. He even offers practical leadership insights based on real world experiences that audience members can rally around as well. To book Farber for an event, please contact us today.