Kineticom’s performance evaluation around Generating Energy reads like this:
GENERATING ENERGY: Demonstrating an enthusiastic belief in people and their capacity to do the awesome and the capacity to generate excitement, momentum, and meaningful action.
(The scale is 1 to 5 where 1 = Unacceptable, 2 = Passable, 3 = On Par, 4 = Strong, 5 = Extraordinary)
1. Exhibits enough energy to complete tasks, but isn’t always fully engaged and isn’t a catalyst for generating energy in others. Can sometimes be a source of negative energy.
2. Can be a good source of energy and team momentum at times, though not consistently.
3. A constant source of resonant energy and force for team momentum. Has developed the emotional maturity to manage disturbing emotions in the face of tough times or new challenges to stated goals.
4. Enthusiastic, creates momentum on projects. Fuels positive energy in others through attitude, heart and pace. Can be relied on in isolation of other extreme leaders to be the force for positive energy.
5. Consistently generates infectious energy and acts as a powerful force for change & action in all situations. A positive fireball of energy that simply cannot be disheartened.