Inspire Your Team with an Unforgettable Keynote Speaker
A keynote presentation can make or break your corporate event. If your keynote speaker is engaging and offers meaningful insights that audience members can embrace, your organization could foster trust and loyalty among its employees for years to come. On the other hand, a stale, scripted, and seemingly endless keynote presentation will do little to help your team achieve its ultimate goals. In fact, the time spent listening to a boring keynote presenter drone on and on may be better spent focusing on actual ways that your organization can develop and deploy a culture of leadership.
Steve Farber is a leadership expert who won't settle for an ordinary keynote presentation. Instead, he goes above and beyond the call of duty to engage audience members each and every time. He has delivered hundreds of keynote presentations to audiences big and small and knows exactly what it takes to provide a pertinent, insightful message that hits the mark with audience members consistently. As such, Farber represents the hands-down choice as the keynote speaker for your organization's next corporate event, especially when you consider how he can help transform your entire team into a group of Extreme Leaders.
"The Extreme Leadership that Steve speaks and writes about comes down to this: leadership is important not only because it impacts the lives of the teams we build, but also the lives of our customers, and ultimately, the state of the world we live in. Additionally, Extreme Leadership is not about positional authority, but about how we can create an environment where every person in the company believes he or she is a leader and rises to the challenge. I see Steve as the gold standard in leadership coaching due to his clear articulation of the challenges and opportunities that a leader faces."
- Burton Goldfield, CEO of TriNet
(NYSE Symbol: TNET)
Preaching a Mission of Extreme Leadership
Leadership is a key consideration for every organization, regardless of size. Without it, no organization can succeed. Conversely, without leaders who understand the true meaning of the term "leadership," an organization can only go so far.
Do you know what differentiates a leader from a boss? Extreme Leadership, of course! This concept was developed by Steve Farber and represents the key tenet of all of his keynote presentations. This means regardless of which Farber keynote presentation theme you choose, you're sure to learn all about Extreme Leadership and how it can be used to transform your organization's culture.
STEVE FARBER’S LEADERSHIP TOPICS
NOTE: STEVE TAILORS ALL TOPICS TO THE NEEDS OF EACH CLIENT
1. EXTREME LEADERSHIP
What defines an Extreme Leader? That's the million-dollar question that Steve Farber is asked all the time. An Extreme Leader is someone who won't settle for second-best. This individual remains passionate and fearless in completing everyday tasks and is unafraid to make a mistake along the way. With an Extreme Leadership approach, an individual can inspire others to become leaders as well. This individual may be able to drive a dramatic cultural transformation, empowering others to bring Love to everything they do and find innovative ways to make the world a better place for everyone.
In Farber's Extreme Leadership keynote presentation, you'll learn about the principles of Extreme Leadership. Farber will describe how your organization can use the LEAP framework – Love, Energy, Audacity, and Proof – to foster a culture of Extreme Leadership. Plus, the presentation will show you how to:
- Embrace Fear and manage it effectively
- Find Love in yourself and others and use the power of the heart to accomplish short- and long-term aspirations
- Boost engagement and collaboration across the organization
- Foster respect and loyalty among your customers and employees
- Remain passionate in your day-to-day activities and show others how to do so
Farber's Extreme Leadership presentation represents an ideal option for organizations of all sizes. The presentation ensures individuals of all ages, backgrounds, and skill levels can understand the key tenets of Extreme Leadership and take the necessary steps to become Extreme Leaders within their respective organizations.
2. GREATER THAN YOURSELF
Steve Farber has found that the greatest leaders help others—teammates, employees, and colleagues—to become more capable, confident, and accomplished than they are themselves. Becoming an Extreme Leader will require you to find ways to bring out the best in those around you, and ultimately, enjoy an amazing journey of self-fulfillment.
Steve Farber's Greater Than Yourself keynote presentation will define what it means to practice the “GTY” approach and it will teach you the steps that you can take to get the best out of everyone on your team.
To become Greater Than Yourself, an individual must embrace the following steps:
- Expand Yourself – Discover the tools you'll need to expand your personal capabilities so you can become an Extreme Leader.
- Give Yourself – Understand that even though knowledge is power, the giving of knowledge and other resources is the most powerful practice of all.
- Replicate Yourself – Recognize that your personal influence as an Extreme Leader can transform an organization and use this ability to drive meaningful cultural change.
Although Greater Than Yourself may seem like a tough concept to grasp, Farber offers a keynote presentation designed to equip audience members with the inspiration and tools they’ll need to create a work environment dedicated to the success of every member of the team.
3. Radical Accountability
Let's face facts – you're more than the position or title on your business card. Regardless of how much you earn, how long you've been with your organization, or the size of your workspace, you're capable of being an Extreme Leader who can drive change at any level of your organization, at any time. Now, you just need to learn how Radical Accountability can help you become the Extreme Leader you know you can be.
In Steve Farber's Radical Accountability keynote presentation, you'll learn about the four personal strategies that you can use to transform everyday individuals into Extreme Leaders:
- Cultivate Love - Do you Love yourself and your employees? An Extreme Leader knows how to cultivate Love, and by doing so, ensures individuals can maximize their potential.
- Generate Energy - Are you enthusiastic about your work? Unfortunately, for many organizational leaders, the answer is "No." Farber's presentation will highlight how you can revamp your work approach and generate Energy across all levels of your organization.
- Inspire Audacity - Why should you settle for the status quo if your day-to-day work leaves you unfulfilled and uninspired? In Farber's Radical Accountability presentation, you'll discover how to inspire Audacity and encourage others to ask questions to drive a cultural transformation in your organization.
- Provide Proof - What good is Extreme Leadership if it fails to deliver meaningful results? Farber's presentation will highlight how an Extreme Leader can provide Proof behind actions and ensure others can provide Proof for their actions too.
When it comes to Extreme Leadership, Radical Accountability is essential. With Farber's Radical Accountability presentation, you and your entire team will improve as Extreme Leaders – those who are accountable for what they do, bring out the leadership qualities in others, and help your organization reach new heights.
4. Working without a net
When was the last time you decided to try Working Without a Net by performing a task solely on your own, without a backup plan in place? In many cases, we'll try to do everything possible to work with a net in place, and the added security blanket may make us feel more confident in our abilities. But how can you truly learn what you're capable of unless you operate without a net every now and again?
For Steve Farber, he's ready to deliver a keynote presentation that shows what it's like Working Without a Net. As part of Farber's Working Without a Net presentation, you can enjoy an off-the-cuff, interactive keynote that enables Farber to do what he does best – teach the tenets of Extreme Leadership based on his personal know-how and experience.
Extreme Leadership requires individuals to trust themselves to make the best decisions possible and inspire change. In Farber's Working Without a Net presentation, you'll be able to learn from Farber and your peers, as this keynote is entirely audience-driven. That means you'll get the chance to share your thoughts and views on Extreme Leadership, ask questions, participate in group discussions, and much more.
Here's how Farber's Working Without a Net presentation works:
- Farber will introduce the concept of Extreme Leadership to the audience and open the lines of communication between himself and audience members.
- The audience will break into small groups to discuss Extreme Leadership, and each group will come up with one important question for Farber.
- Farber will answer each group's question (or as many questions as he can in the time available), and when appropriate, engage with audience members about Extreme Leadership topics.
- Farber and audience members will work together to make the presentation a success, and at the end of it, each audience member will understand what it means to be an Extreme Leader who can remain confident even when they're Working Without a Net.
Farber's Working Without a Net presentation offers a great option for organizations that want to encourage employees to step outside their comfort zones. Remember, personal and professional hurdles can arise at any location, at any time, and they often come up without any notice at all. Thanks to Farber's presentation, you'll understand how to remain calm, cool, and collected under pressure and will be able to respond to challenges that come your way in a confident and inspired manner.
STEVE FARBER, KEYNOTE SPEAKER: VIDEO CLIPS & TESTIMONIALS
This is Not Empowerment
Love Is Good Business
Greater Than Yourself
Case Study: An Extreme Leadership Culture
PSAV Presentation Services
Orange County Dept of Education
The American Orthopaedic Association
STEVE FARBER IN SUMMARY:
- Inc Top 50 Leadership and Management Expert
- High-Level Executive Leadership Coach
- Best-Selling Author
- Renown Thought Leader
- Founder, The Extreme Leadership Institute
- Member, Transformational Leadership Council
- Former VP, The Tom Peters Company
ABOUT STEVE FARBER, KEYNOTE SPEAKER
“Do What You Love in the Service of People Who Love What You Do”
- Steve Farber
Steve Farber is the President of Extreme Leadership Inc. and is dedicated to the cultivation and development of Extreme Leadership in organizations worldwide. He is the author of three bestselling leadership books and one of Inc's global Top 50 Leadership and Management Experts.
Unlike many traditional leadership experts, Farber promotes a practical yet personal Extreme Leadership framework. Extreme Leadership is a concept that can be applied to any organization, in any industry, and represents an opportunity to drive organizational growth and employee engagement.
During a Farber keynote presentation, you'll be able to learn all about Extreme Leadership and how this concept has inspired individuals at organizations of all sizes. Farber is an experienced leadership coach and mentor and recognizes that a keynote presentation should be both engaging and exciting. He will tailor his keynote to your organization, its mission, and its employees, and the end results are sure to inspire Extreme Leadership among all departments within your organization.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER ARTICLES
Are You a Matador: A No Bull Keynote Address
Extreme Leadership isn’t for the faint of heart. The perceived glory? The perks of being “in charge?” It all comes with challenges that make you uncomfortable – like a matador staving off an angry bull. And unlike a matador who stands alone, a leader protects and serves everyone. It’s a huge responsibility. So, naturally, you want to get it right.
My Voice in the Desert: Hearing Crickets in a Keynote Address
Preaching Extreme Leadership felt a bit scary in the Middle East. Would this culture embrace my belief in “love” as a practical, valuable business concept? Or would they see it as some sort of mirage? Fortunately, their respectful and engaged response led to some stimulating discussions that benefited both me and my audience.
Building Bridges in Singapore
Leaders in Singapore face an interesting challenge. Their culture values selflessness, but most people believe that everyone around them is driven mostly by self-preservation. Turns out, the Greater Than Yourself message was perfect for helping them bridge that gap to see how serving others is the ultimate model of self-preservation.