THE EXTREME LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP:
TAKING THE RADICAL LEAP
Facilitated personally by Steve Farber and his team.
Next date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 in San Diego, CA
Hilton Harbor Island
8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Lunch is included
You Should Attend If…
…you’re a person who—regardless of your position or title—aspires to gain more success in business and beyond by learning how to elevate yourself and others to unprecedented levels of achievement and fulfillment.
Based on the work of best-selling leadership author, Steve Farber, this powerful and transformational workshop explores the key tenets of the Extreme Leadership Framework—LEAP: Cultivating Love, Generating Energy, Inspiring Audacity, and Providing Proof—and guides you in applying them to your personal and professional leadership challenges.
In this dynamic workshop, you will:
- Gain deep knowledge of the Extreme Leadership Framework and learn how to apply it to create more success in your business and personal life.
- Clarify what’s important to you and your organization, and leverage it to energize and inspire yourself and others.
- Increase your understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing you and your organization, and learn how to lead yourself and others through them.
- Develop an Extreme Leader Action Plan to change your piece of the world for the better—in little and big ways.
Your Materials Include:
- Participant Workbook, to serve as your guidebook throughout the Workshop
- A Daily Handbook for Extreme Leaders, to use as an ongoing resource throughout your career.
- Signed Copies of The Radical Leap and The Radical Edge by Steve Farber, to keep you inspired
- Wake Up Pad (WUP), to help you capture your thoughts, observations, and ideas
- A series of follow-up videos, sent to you throughout the year to keep you on track and reinforce key actions and commitments.